Update my contact info for backordered domains
Make contact updates to any active domain backorder to ensure notifications are properly sent. You'll also be able to view details on a backordered domain on the main page.
- Go to your GoDaddy My Products page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Scroll down and select Domain Products and then select Manage next to Domain Backorder.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you'll be editing.
- Select Contact above your domain list.
- Edit or complete the following:
- (Optional) Organization: the contact's organization. If organization information is entered, select I certify that the specified organization will be....
- First name and Last name: the contact's first and last name.
- Country: the country in which the contact resides.
- Address 1 and 2, City, State, Zip Code: the contact's street address, city, state and zip code.
- Phone number: the contact's phone number.
- (Optional) Fax number: the contact's fax number.
- Email Address: the contact's email address.
- Select OK.
- Review the confirmation message, then select OK.