What is Reseller Hosting?
Reseller Hosting is a Linux Virtual Private Server (VPS) with cPanel®/WHM and WHMCS licensing included. This package gives you everything you need to become your own hosting company.
There are several advantages of using our Reseller Hosting:
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) vs. Shared Hosting — The biggest difference is what powers the product. Reseller Hosting is delivered on a Virtual Private Server (VPS), not shared hosting. This is an important advantage for our customers. You get a dedicated server to set up and divide however you want. With Reseller Hosting, you determine the plan levels, performance, and you can even oversubscribe on storage.
- You Get Total Control — Other hosting companies restrict the number and type of hosting plans customers can sell. But GoDaddy Reseller Hosting gives you complete control to offer any size plans, manage your own servers, pricing and host an unlimited number of websites.
- Complete Solution — Reseller Hosting includes everything you need to build a hosting business. cPanel, WHM, and WHMCS are all included in the package at no additional cost. What is WHMCS?
- World-Class Customer Support — Customer support is always an advantage. With more than 2,000 Web consultants available 24/7/365, we provide customers with unmatched service and support.
With Reseller Hosting you can:
- Be your own hosting company — make money hosting and developing websites.
- Create your own hosting plans that are tailored to your business and customers.
- Host and bill your customers under your own brand.
- Sell more plans, and keep the profits.
- Create independent cPanel control panels for each of your customers.
Economy, Deluxe, and Premium plans all include the following:
- Linux CentOS 64-bit
- Free cPanel, WHM, and WHMCS — everything you need to be a hosting company is included.
- 1 GB to 8 GB RAM
- 40 GB to 240 GB storage
- 1 TB/mo to 8 TB/mo bandwidth
For more information, see Install WHMCS.