Why can't I access Calendar?
You may not be able to access the Calendar application because you haven't added Calendar to allowed sites in your web browser.
To Add Calendar to Your Internet Explorer Trusted Sites
- In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click Security.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- In the Security level for this zone box, check your security level. You may need to do one of the following:
- If it is set to High, use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- If it is set to Custom, click Default Level, and then use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- Click the Sites button.
- Clear the Require server verification check box.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, type http://www.onlinegroupcalendar.com.
- Click OK.
- On the Internet Options window, click OK.
To Add Calendar to Your Allowed Firefox Sites
- In Firefox, from the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click Content.
- Click the Exceptions button for the Block pop-up windows field.
- In the Address of website field, type calendar.secureserver.net.
- Click the Allow button.