Working with default images
Default Images display for both Categories and Products if no other image is specified.
You can create a custom Default Image, but if you don't, Quick Shopping Cart®'s Default Image displays for each missing photo.
To Add a Default Product or Category Image
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, click Default Product Image.
- In the Default Product or Category Images section, perform one of the following actions:
- In the Thumbnail area, click Upload, locate and select your image, and then click Open.
- In the Image area, click Upload, locate and select your image, and then click Open.
- Click OK.
When uploading an image, we recommend the file be in GIF, JPG, PNG, or BMP format. The optimum file size for images is 100K for thumbnail images, and 500K for standard images. The maximum allowed size is 1 MB for thumbnail and standard images.