Working with ShareASale
You can use Share-A-Sale™ affiliate marketing application with your Quick Shopping Cart® storefront to find and retain customers, manage and search your marketing investments, and for a variety of other ways to establish and expand your affiliate marketing program.
Note: To enable the ShareASale affiliate marketing application with your storefront, you must have a ShareASale account.
To Set up Your Share-A-Sale Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart Account list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Promote menu, in the Marketing section, select Affiliate Marketing.
- In the ShareASale section of the Affiliate Marketing window, click Set Up Now.
- Complete the following fields:
- Provide your ShareASale Merchant Account Number
- Enter your Merchant Account number.
- Provide Your ShareASale API Token
- Enter your API Token.
- Click Save to verify Your ShareASale Account. This step ensures that all the information you entered is correct.
Remember to inform your ShareASale representative that you have Quick Shopping Cart.
Note: After making changes to the ShareASale Setup, you must publish for the changes to take effect.